Sandy Mellencamp My best day ever was when I was assigned a teaching position with Lois Bryden and Brandi Musgrave at THE Redding Elementary School and was able to tunnel out of SMS away from Ryan Culbreth!
Sandy Mellencamp My best day ever was when I was assigned a teaching position with Lois Bryden and Brandi Musgrave at THE Redding Elementary School and was able to tunnel out of SMS away from Ryan Culbreth!
My best day ever was when I went to Wrigley Field, home of the Cubs, and took a tour of the historic ballpark and attended a game. My wife and I ate at the CubbyBear and watched the Cubs beat the Marlins that evening. D.J. Henkle
The best day ever was the day Paxton and her teammates won National Championship in golf. What a day to experience, it seemed so unreal. Noelle DeHaven
My best day ever was recently when Ashton went to state in track and placed 15th in the state. I can't wait to see what else she will do in the future with running. Our family and friends were there to be a part of this special day.
The best day ever was my wedding day. Wedding weekend was stressful, but the day was perfect. We had beautiful pictures and great food. We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary by a trip to Chicago.
The best day ever was on Monday, March 21, 2016. This was the day that my son, Charlie, was born. He was a little early, but was precious as ever! My mom and husband were in the room when he arrived. BEST… DAY… EVER!
Jennifer Miller My two best days were my two boys, Zak and Zaden were born. They have turned out to be amazing boys that love God with their whole hearts. I couldn’t be more thankful!
My two best days were my two boys, Zak and Zaden were born. They have turned out to be amazing boys that love God with their whole hearts. I couldn’t be more thankful!
My “Best Day Ever” are a few days. Seeing each of my daughters get married and start a new chapter for each of them. The others are seeing my new grandchildren for the first time! They each were just a few hours old. God has truly blessed my family!
Sandy Mellencamp
ReplyDeleteMy best day ever was when I was assigned a teaching position with Lois Bryden and Brandi Musgrave at THE Redding Elementary School and was able to tunnel out of SMS away from Ryan Culbreth!
Sandy Mellencamp
ReplyDeleteMy best day ever was when I was assigned a teaching position with Lois Bryden and Brandi Musgrave at THE Redding Elementary School and was able to tunnel out of SMS away from Ryan Culbreth!
My best day ever was when I went to Wrigley Field, home of the Cubs, and took a tour of the historic ballpark and attended a game. My wife and I ate at the CubbyBear and watched the Cubs beat the Marlins that evening.
ReplyDeleteD.J. Henkle
The best day ever was the day Paxton and her teammates won National Championship in golf.
ReplyDeleteWhat a day to experience, it seemed so unreal.
Noelle DeHaven
The best day was when I had my daughter. It was so exciting. She is now almost 4 and the perfect combo of sassy and sweet.
ReplyDeleteMy best day ever was recently when Ashton went to state in track and placed 15th in the state. I can't wait to see what else she will do in the future with running. Our family and friends were there to be a part of this special day.
ReplyDeleteThe best day ever was my wedding day. Wedding weekend was stressful, but the day was perfect. We had beautiful pictures and great food. We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary by a trip to Chicago.
ReplyDeleteThe best day ever was on Monday, March 21, 2016. This was the day that my son, Charlie, was born. He was a little early, but was precious as ever! My mom and husband were in the room when he arrived. BEST… DAY… EVER!
ReplyDeleteThe best days ever were the 2 days my husband and I found out we were pregnant with our children and of course their births.
ReplyDeleteThe best days ever were the 2 days my husband and I found out we were pregnant with our children and of course their births.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteJennifer Miller
My two best days were my two boys, Zak and Zaden were born. They have turned out to be amazing boys that love God with their whole hearts. I couldn’t be more thankful!
ReplyDeleteMy two best days were my two boys, Zak and Zaden were born. They have turned out to be amazing boys that love God with their whole hearts. I couldn’t be more thankful!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy “Best Day Ever” are a few days. Seeing each of my daughters get married and start a new chapter for each of them. The others are seeing my new grandchildren for the first time! They each were just a few hours old. God has truly blessed my family!
ReplyDeleteThe best days ever were the day I got married and the days our children were born.
ReplyDelete